Could PT 141 Rev Up Your Libido?
Has it gone quiet in the sack recently? Would you like to rev up your libido?
A fulfilling sex life is important but there are many reasons why your sex drive could have tanked recently. Peptides can change the way you feel about sex. It can enforce a little magic if you will.
Bremelanotide PT 141 was developed from the peptide hormone Melanotan II with its function specific to the treatment of sexual dysfunction in both men and women. In studies it was found that an unexpected side effect in 9 out of ten male subjects was a spontaneous erection.
The aphrodisiac effects of Bremelanotide are in a class of its own. Studies have shown Bremelanotide to be effective in treating sexual dysfunction in both men (erectile dysfunction or impotence) and women (sexual arousal disorder). Nine out of ten volunteers experienced sexual arousal in clinical trials. Unlike Viagra and other related medications, PT-141 acts upon the nervous system. Viagra, Cialis and Levitra are not considered aphrodisiacs as they do not have any direct effect on the libido. However, treatment with PDE5 inhibitors and PT-141 have known synergy.
For most, effects generally do not take place until a couple hours post injection, peaking around the four hour mark. Men said PT-141 made them feel “younger and more energetic” as well as sexually interested and aroused.
- Bremelanotide PT 141 was developed from the peptide hormone Melanotan II
- Effective in treating sexual dysfunction in men – impotence / erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Effective in treating sexual dysfunction in women – sexual arousal disorder
- Does not act upon the vascular system
- Increases sexual desire via the central nervous system = Increased Libido
- Increased Erections
PT-141 Side Effects
Most people tolerate PT 141 well and do not get any side effects. However, below are a list of possible side effects noted in the Clinical Trials. These include:
- Facial flushing
- Reduced appetite
PT 141 Dosage Chart
Method of Administration: Subcutaneous injection into fatty tissue
Optimal Injection Times: 4 hours prior to sexual activity
- <60kg: 0.15mL administered 4 hours prior to sexual activity – [60 doses]
- 60-90kg: 0.20mL administered 4 hours prior to sexual activity – [50 doses]
- >90kg: 25mL administered 4 hours prior to sexual activity – [40 doses]